Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fun Photos from the White Swan Hotel Area

I love this shot! I borrowed the head dress from one of the Families. I almost bought one, and I am sorry I didn't. Mei has mastered the art of thumb sucking & smiling at the same time.
This photo was taken when we were dinning out for lunch in the hotel. The view was beautiful of the water. The company was ever better.
Late in the afternoon in the park a big group of kids were having skating lessons. It must have lasted 2 hours. All the kids were so well behaved and payed attention to the teacher. Back home the teacher would be lucky if 1/2 the kids were getting it at this age. Very impressive!
I know the photo is out of focus - camera problems! The trees near the park were huge!!! I couldn't tell you how old. The Chinese had some very interesting supports to help the trees survive.
Some of the buildings in the area had a French flair. This was a French Church a few blocks from the White Swan Hotel. Kevin & I really enjoyed taking walks with Mei around the park and lunch at Lucy's.

1 comment:

Sandswepte said...

She is so cute in that head dress. I wish we had bought one too. They did not look that cute in the shops. I guess it's the model.....Sherri Siegel