Friday, January 26, 2007

We're Here!
Don't think I can keep my eyes open, but just wanted to say we arrived and all is well. We had a full day packed with sight seeing! Not much time to rest and tomorrow we are climbing the Great Wall of China!

Everyone in our travel group seems very nice and we have two adorable little Chinese girls with us. Today we saw the Temple to Heaven, Tian An Men Square and a local show. The food was great- so I hear. I didn't venture further from the white rice & beer. I did have the epi pen close at all times. Having a great time,we are walked out. The locals enjoy watching us foreigners- even had a few young girls want to take ther pictue with us. Very cute!

Enjoy a few photos... I'll tell you the full scoop when we are all home!

Love you all and miss you guys!!!XXXOOO See you very soon! mom & Dad

No comments: