Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Travel Plans

Our Travel Plans...
1/24 Leave for Beijing
1/25 Arrive in China
1/26 -1/27 Sight Seeing & Time Adjustment
1/28 Travel to Nanchang / "Gotcha Day"
The Day we have all been waiting for! It's hard to believe!! I'm sure it will start to feel real during a melt down or when my stomach starts to growl and all the food around me is SHRIMP! (I'm allergic...) Then reality will set in. And I'm looking forward to it. Either I'm 10 lighter or bigger from eating all that pizza and beer. (One of our Drs said to drink beer, if bottled water or soda can't be found) to make sure we stay hydrated. :()
1/29-2/2 Paper Work & Bonding in Nanchang
2/3-2/4 Travel to Guangzhou
2/6 - 2/7 "Just incase Days" (extra time to iron any glitches out)
2/8 Leave for Hong Kong (A little sight seeing in the city...shopping too!!!)
2/9 Leave for Home!!! Hopefully a nap is included!!!
2/9 Mei gets to meet her new family. Her new sister & brothers will be so happy to meet her along with Grandma & Grandpa. I'm sure it will be great & memoriable!!!. I'm looking forward to this part! Break out the video camera!!!
We'll give her some time to get adjusted and then we will have a small baptism. She will then meet the rest of the extended family.

1 comment:

JAM said...

Wow, this is great! We are very excited for you and the kids. Can't wait to meet Mei.

Joe, Deb, Alec and Brooke