Monday, January 8, 2007

Traveling soon!

Still no word on our TA (tavel notice), but hoping that we will be leaving on Wed. 1/24 and meeting "chubby cheeks" on Friday 1/26. We better rest up because I'm sure Mei will have a lot to say. She wants to catch up and fill us in on her first 9 months. I'll try to remember that cute thought in the late night night hours when she is singing me a lullaby at the top of her lungs. If she is anything like her older sister, I'm sure it will be a solid 5 days that we see crying & tears. It's only a blip on the grand sceme of things. Lately I've been packing! Alot! Just finished all the meds today. Unbelievable the amount of meds we are packing! Well Mei's pictures are back up. I took them down because I was nervous I shouldn't have put them up and I would upset China. But I've heard it's ok. I'll make sure when we are traveling that I post a whole bunch of photos- smiles & tears...

No comments: