Sunday, January 27, 2008

GIfts fom Canada!

Mei is hugging her dolly & puppy! Very Cute.
This is Mei's big smile for the camera! What a Ham!
Puppy love! She does loves her new puppy. She calls her , her daughter. Very cute. I'm a lucky Grandma. :)
The girl are playing with their new computer!
A special Father Daughter moment!
Big squeeze for her toys!
"The Twins" in their new shirts. People keep asking me if they are twins. I should just say yes because they act the same . Very cute picture.
The big guy loves his wolf shirt and book! He's a real nature lover!
He loves his army shirt and truck! He told me the other day he wants to be a policeman!
Thumbs up! He had to turn his hat sideways for the photo. I have 2 Hams in the family!

Thank You Nanny Marion & Grampy Jim for all the fun and great gifts! Everyone really enjoyed them.

No comments: